Wednesday 27 April 2011

My friend Elaine Chalmers has a great eatery on Kingsland Road, east London, what would A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU FANCY  serve up over this right royal bank holiday weekend? Personally I'd eat everything they've got, but here are some of their specialities!
A seasonal salad.
Lunch could be chestnut and chorizo soup, porcini mushroom risotto, sweet potato, red pepper and spinach fritatta, roast chicken with lemon garlic and herbs... a favorite.
Artisan bread.

I'm very keen on Elaines flourless chocolate cake, she made me one for a birthday and I was absolutely thrilled. Also her quails egg scotch egg,what a tasty mouthful. I'm always keen for a slice of welsh rarebit, hers has got tomato chutney on the side.
Herring and all the trimmings.
I've got to go now, I'm starving....


Daily/ seasonal salads

No comments:

Post a Comment