Wednesday 15 February 2012

FASHION 2012

I <3 London Fashion Week, I really do, and this season I'm looking forward to a few fashion treats. Last week I went to be in a film with Charlie Le Mindu of haute coiffure fame by filmaker Zoe Hitchen, due to be shown at the launch of LFW. We've all heard of art and fashion being linked but I think Charlie had a brainwave... musical theatre and fashion. (I'm not joking either).



Sibling knitwear do two presentation's of their ladies range 'Sister' on Saturday morning up at Somerset House.

Jonathan Saunders will be kicking off my Sunday, as you might know I'm a fan of his lady like looks, well classy...

Then there's a show from Louise Gray straight after...



And rounding the afternoon off our lovely Pam Hogg is back in London with her show 'Wildlife'


Pam Hogg S/S11...TO KINGDOM COME! from Pam Hogg Couture on Vimeo.


On Tuesday Meadham kirchoff unveil their latest...


After all that I think I'll be fashioned out till next season...

No comments:

Post a Comment