Saturday 5 April 2014

'What Would Julia Do'... news on my forthcoming book


'What Would Julia Do' by Rebecca Thomas is a contemporary photographic account of my life over the past 5 years, a vivid visual diary of how I combine my many interests, where I go and the people I meet, of course dressed for every occasion. I always try and make the best of myself and through the years have maintained a personal style and image, for instance I would never go out (even on a local jaunt) without my lipstick on.


For me 'dressing' is a way of life, it's as natural as breathing. Exploring potential is a continual challenge and it's a challenge that I thrive on, I take everything into consideration and applaud the daring people who follow their dreams and inspire me and those around me. I have a creative community outlook on life and spend a great deal of time encouraging others to realize a world where anything amazing can happen even when things don't appear to be going so well. My attitude may seem adventurous but it's led to a life full of surprise and wonder, a life where the smallest detail causes excitement and the bigger picture is simply mind blowing. 

Forward written by Paul Flynn, 'What Would Julia Do' is self published by Rebecca Thomas and will be out in the next month or so...

Rebecca Thomas website

  

2 comments: